Hotels and other various accommodations have a basic role of attracting tourists that are visiting the city. As a hotel is accommodation for people visiting different cities as tourists, modern hotels need to keep in mind all the demands of the tourists residing there, including those of a great ambience and decor. Designing for hotel is not an easy task. There are various interior design courses in Delhi that offer courses for the same.
An interior designing course student understands that the most attractive part about a hotel is its lobby where guests get the very first impression. You get only one chance to nail the look of your lobby. Giving a unique personality to your hotel will help guests to connect themselves with the spirit of the hotel, and enjoy their stay. If the guests are impressed, they will surely recommend the hotel to their peers.
What Interior Designers/Students Must Know?
Things to keep in mind while designing for a hotel:
There are various things that hoteliers need to keep in mind while designing their hotels.
- Attractive appearance:- The entire appearance of the hotel is the most important consideration for a hotel. A hotel needs to be attractive and should reflect the architecture of that area. It should also depict the kind of services that will be provided in that hotel.
- Location:- Location is another important factor that needs to be kept in mind while getting into the hotel business. Beautiful location attracts more tourists. Designing for the hotel depends on the geographical location of the hotel.
- Suitable materials:- The hotels should be designed in such a way that the materials available locally can be used. This will be cost effective and efficient.
- Sustainable water and electricity supply:- Having sustainable water and electricity supply is very important. Installation of dual-flush toilets and aerated taps will help in saving hotel's water bill. LED is a smart option to cut down electricity bill while also making sure the rooms are well lit.
- Contemporary carpets:- Do not compromise on the carpets that you will use for your hotels. Carpets play a very important role in building the ambience of the room. Worn out carpet will leave a bad impression about your hotels in the eyes of the guests.
There is that will help you with any query related to the course. Enroll for the best institute for interior designing in Delhi to build your career in interior designing.
Hi, I am Malay Mehrotra. I am a writerwho writes on miscellaneous stuff, but somehow found a niche in fashion designing, fashion technology, interior designing and lifestyle. Those who regularly read my blogs know me well, and know that I give solid advice to students pursuing fashion designing courses as well as fashion technology courses. I am often called as a guest to various fashion designing colleges in Delhi (that's where I live) and thus most of my blogs are discussions with fashion and interior design students. Today, I am going to instruct that top 5 things a hotelier needs to keep in mind while designing interior of a hotel in India.
If you needmore information please visit: interiordesigner for kitchen